Monday, July 16, 2007

Sebo: Sidenote

Just a sidenote from me on sebo - while patch has been lucky enough to enjoy sushi in japan, I myself have (Sadly) only consumed it here in the good old u.s.of.a.....in NYC, Seattle, LA, and San Fran. And I will say that it was probably the nicest fish I've had ever. Definitely by FAR and away the best sushi I have had in San Francisco. So please, if you are in SF, go there, eat fish, be merry. And if you have a favorite sushi place in the bay area, comment and let us know!!!!

Em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily. I really enjoyed your blog (found through Yelp as I was reading your Sebo comments). I recently started my own newsletter/blog being an avid food lover and constantly trying restaurants wherever I may be.

I know SF best having lived here over 6 years, but used to live in LA & NYC areas so I also eat there a lot. Here's my site: www.theperfectspotsf.com. It's under the "Newsletter" section and links to my blog for comments.

I also provide a service of making dining recommendations & writing itineraries for friends and strangers, which started years ago word of mouth with friends of friends coming to me all the time for places to go, eat, drink in the Bay Area.

Great to see you there. Your blog looks great and I like your lawyer slant and dual coverage of SF & LA.

Virginia