Sunday, July 8, 2007

BBQ on Sunday Afternoon

I headed home to my parent's house in the central valley this weekend, to do a little shopping with my mom, and to plan/cook for/host/attend a family bbq, which will happen later this afternoon. Menu is as follows:

To Start:

On the grill:
  • Hotdogs and polish sausage
  • babyback ribs
  • bbq chicken wings for my grandmother, who loves them
  • big burgers
  • a few veggie burgers for the vegetarian cousin
  • a couple of steaks

On the side:
  • Antipasti pasta salad from Pam Smart's CookSmart book (will blog about this later)
  • Grilled corn on the cob
  • Green salad with sunflower seeds and feta
  • Delicious bread (thank you ACME)
  • Jello salad for the grandparents
  • Fruit salad

For Dessert:

To Drink:

I love a summertime bbq. The best part will be watching my cousin's 1 year old splash around in the pool.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Em

No comments: