Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome to Lawyer.Eats

Hi friends, family, and anyone who is visiting my new blog. Since I spend about 80 percent of my time eating food, thinking about food, or cooking food, I thought I might as well tack on writing about food while I'm at it. I have no ambitious plans for this blog to rival some of the really truly amazing SF foodie blogs (which I will link to and highlight on occasion). I want this to be a place with a variety of food-related things. I hope to include reviews of meals that I have in SF and elsewhere, reviews of recipes I try from various sources, tips and tricks I come across, products I especially like, and whatever else catches my fancy. Though I will focus on a lot of stuff that is local to SF, there will also be plenty of posts that are more general to people all over the country. And, for those of you who don't live in SF, you can start compiling a list of places to eat when you get here.

So with that - I am off to do some eating. As usual.

Welcome and CHEERS!

Emily

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey Emily - good luck with your new blog!